Monday 23 November 2020

Day 30 : Write About What Do You Feel When You Write

 What i feel when i write is like..

coming back to the 10 year old me where life is fulled of books, writting stuff, and nothing else.

I miss the old me actually.

The me who spend my time with books.

The 'me' who only savings money for books to buy every weekend.

But, nevermind. Time flies. I'm not changing, i'm just growing up.

-

Oh, 

and.. 

what i feel when i write is like,

being honest to myself.

Being honest with every words i write or type.

Delivering something i can never speak to anyone else because to me, written words are louder than spoken words.

When i write i feel like i wanted more, and more. I wanted to tell people more without even saying things from my lips, i wanted to pour my soul without extremely knowing each others.

When i write i feel like my dreams is near. HAHAHA.

Because deep down inside my hearts all i wanted to be is just 2, musician & writer. That's all. That's my all time who i want to be, i guess. 





But, Bismillah, i'll make it come true 


sooner or later. 



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

trite

i alw ays won der are The Smiths re ally be honest , for the h e avenly fe e li n gs o f de ad by yo u r sid e. bec ause by on ly seeing ...