Tuesday 16 February 2021

trite

i always wonder are The Smiths really be honest,

for the heavenly feelings of dead by your side.

because by only seeing you, i knew i don't need to die.

"Just like heaven", said The Cure.


but anyway poor The Cure,

cause they could only love on Friday,

while i'm in love with you everyday


oh, and when The Strokes told us all "Why Are Sundays So Depressing",

i feel pity for them.

because you're such a medication for my everyday depression.


oh God could somebody really help me?

because you really got me. 


i just can't quit, i love the feeling of it.

i guess i really don't know how to love,

but that was long story before i found you.


well i don't have much to figure out,

let me just speak this, 

through my own language & colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

trite

i alw ays won der are The Smiths re ally be honest , for the h e avenly fe e li n gs o f de ad by yo u r sid e. bec ause by on ly seeing ...