Saturday 21 November 2020

Day 29 : My goals for the future

There's so much goals in my life but at this age, i'm really afraid to expecting things. I let things happens. I do believe whether its a good or bad things, it will teach me things that is priceless. 

But, goals still be goals.

And actually, what kept coming in mind was my goals to go out from this dead-end city & country.

My goals is to continue my academic life in Wellington whenever it is, whether if i'm still single or already in a marriage life.  

My goals is to have a tiny studio to make my own music. A tiny room that no one won't be able to come in because that's a space made (only) for me. Yes, i'm selfish. But perhaps this is the only way i could find & be myself. :)

My goals is to have a homegarden with my husband soon. 

My goals is to became a vegan.

My goals is to live in a place where there's no signal there, a place that could make me forgot there's a thing named 'internet'. *ugh now i'm imagining heaven in mind

My goals is to have an art space.

My goals is to watch The 1975, BMTH, Sigur Ros, Coldplay's concert with my loved ones.

My goals is to see aurora before i die.

My goals is to go to Wellington, to have my master degree :')

My goals is to have a band, that the songs could make people tearfully in love.

My goals is to have a library that is only for me.

My goals is to create a poembook by me, for my forever life-time partner.

My goals is...


too big that i'm afraid it will always be goals.




:(


No comments:

Post a Comment

trite

i alw ays won der are The Smiths re ally be honest , for the h e avenly fe e li n gs o f de ad by yo u r sid e. bec ause by on ly seeing ...